We are thrilled to share the latest edition of the Anatomy Trains e-magazine, put together by Julie Hammond, director of Anatomy Trains Australia & New Zealand and her amazing team.
The theme of this 10th edition is touch and features timely contributions from:
- Tom Myers, “Teaching ‘Spatial Medicine’ in the Age of a Pandemic”
- Anatomy Trains COO Melanie Burns, “Longing: Polyvagal Perspective”
- Liz Stewart in interview with Julie Hammond
- Julie Hammond, “The Importance of Touch”
- Anatomy Trains certified teacher Meredith Stephens, “Scoliosis: Combining ATSI and Schroth Method to Facilitate Change”
- Anatomy Trains certified teacher Chris Clayton, “Human Growth Through Touch”
(Note: emag is best viewed at full screen)
Want to take this edition to go? Download the PDF version here.