A Truly Unique Opportunity
‘Autopsy’ means ‘see for yourself’ – come see for yourself how the body really looks, feels and moves. For our 5-day dissection format, we offering the following:
- Untreated cadavers – highest quality tissue, no embalming chemicals
- Dissection is done by class participants
- 7-8 people per cadaver (most labs have 10-12)
- At least 6 different cadavers in the lab for comparative anatomy
- Anatomy lectures by Tom Myers
- Spacious and separate male and female locker rooms, two bathrooms
- Break room with kitchen
- Dissection Master Todd Garcia, Experienced Dissection leader Tom Myers available table to table to guide your experience
- Q&A at the close of the day for shared experiential learning
- Explore beautiful Boulder, Colorado
- Payment plans available for 5 day dissection
If you have a project you might want to interest others in joining, or an idea for a project you want to run by us ahead of time, put it up on our dissection Facebook page — we’ll respond!
Take a video tour of the lab experience!
Teacher(s): Tom Myers, Todd Garcia
Date(s): May 21 – 22, 2022
**Early Bird Price held until May 15, 2022**
Please join us for this unique Dissection Livestream event with Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers, and Master Dissector Todd Garcia. Our livestream dissection will focus on the intricacies of lumbopelvic stability, the pelvic joints, ligaments and muscles, and pelvic floor structures with both a male and female donor for rich comparative anatomy.
This course will be provided over zoom webinar with multiple camera views, live chat and Q&A. Recordings will be provided via password protected streaming access for 5 days. This special dissection livestream format allows us to go more deeply into the relationships and applications to multiple manual and movement modalities, from athletic training to trauma resolution to osteopathy.