A Truly Unique Opportunity
‘Autopsy’ means ‘see for yourself’ – come see for yourself how the body really looks, feels and moves. For our 5-day dissection format, we offering the following:
- Untreated cadavers – highest quality tissue, no embalming chemicals
- Dissection is done by class participants
- 7-8 people per cadaver (most labs have 10-12)
- At least 6 different cadavers in the lab for comparative anatomy
- Anatomy lectures by Tom Myers
- Spacious and separate male and female locker rooms, two bathrooms
- Break room with kitchen
- Dissection Master Todd Garcia, Experienced Dissection leader Tom Myers available table to table to guide your experience
- Q&A at the close of the day for shared experiential learning
- Explore beautiful Boulder, Colorado
- Payment plans available for 5 day dissection
If you have a project you might want to interest others in joining, or an idea for a project you want to run by us ahead of time, put it up on our dissection Facebook page — we’ll respond!
Take a video tour of the lab experience!
Teacher(s): Tom Myers, Todd Garcia
Date(s): Jun 5 – 5, 2021
Early bird price of $150 held until May 28 / $250 thereafter
Our wildly popular Dissection Livestream 1-day course on the brain, spine and spinal cord with Master Dissector Todd Garcia and Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers is back this June! This special dissection livestream format allows us to go more deeply into the relationships. This course is open to all, but due to its advanced nature, prior experience with dissection, especially our 4-day dissection livestream is recommended.