A Truly Unique Opportunity
‘Autopsy’ means ‘see for yourself’ – come see for yourself how the body really looks, feels and moves. For our 5-day dissection format, we offering the following:
- Untreated cadavers – highest quality tissue, no embalming chemicals
- Dissection is done by class participants
- 7-8 people per cadaver (most labs have 10-12)
- Typically 6* different cadavers in the lab for comparative anatomy (*dependent on enrollment)
- Anatomy lectures by Tom Myers
- Spacious and separate male and female locker rooms, two bathrooms
- Break room with kitchen
- Dissection Master Todd Garcia, Experienced Dissection leader Tom Myers available table to table to guide your experience
- Q&A at the close of the day for shared experiential learning
- Explore beautiful Boulder, Colorado
- Payment plans available for 5 day dissection
If you have a project you might want to interest others in joining, or an idea for a project you want to run by us ahead of time, put it up on our dissection Facebook page — we’ll respond!
Take a video tour of the lab experience!
Teacher(s): Tom Myers, Todd Garcia
Date(s): Dec 4 – 4, 2022
Course is over.
Please join us for this unique Dissection Livestream event, Deep Dive into the Joints, with Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers, and Master Dissector Todd Garcia.
Our dissections are done live, on donors who have not been ‘fixed’ with chemicals. Therefore the colors and movement of the structures we will see on this voyage of discovery are as natural and lifelike as possible.