Structural Integration Training Application
ATSI Registration Guidelines and Prerequisites
- Acceptance into this program is entirely at the discretion of Anatomy Trains.
- All applications must be submitted with photo, certificates and $500 non-refundable deposit in order to be considered.
- All parts must be taken in sequential order. In addition, there are the following prerequisites:
Part I Requirements:
- Prior attendance at an “Anatomy Trains for Manual Therapists”, “Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function”, or an “Anatomy Trains I & II” workshop is required.
- Documented receipt of a Structural Integration series (ATSI (KMI), Rolfing®, Hellerwork®, or the like) must be completed by Part I. If there are no practitioners in your area, please contact Anatomy Trains to arrange to receive sessions during Parts I & II.
Part II / III Requirements:
- Three years practical experience in manual therapy after graduation from a recognized training program (exceptions are possible, but must be discussed with Anatomy Trains well in advance).
- Part 1 or Parts 1 and 2 may be taken on their own by qualified persons for personal or professional development. Important note: Preference is given to students enrolled in all three parts.
- Minimum enrollment numbers must be met in order for any course to commence as scheduled. Please refrain from securing travel arrangements until such announcement is made – usually no less than 8 weeks prior to class start dates.
- Payment installment options are available online. There is a discount of $1000 for paying in full for all three parts. You will be given further details about tuition policies upon acceptance to the program.
**Note: ATSI Maine 2018-19 now full. Applications will be accepted for the waitlist, however.**