ATSI Registration Guidelines
- Acceptance into this program is entirely at the discretion of Anatomy Trains.
- $500 non-refundable deposit is required.
- All parts must be taken in sequential order.
- Review full program prerequisites. The application will verify the needed prerequisites.
- Payment installment options are available online. There is a discount of $1000 for paying in full for all three parts. You will be given further details about tuition policies upon acceptance to the program.
- Applicants must provide an official transcript from a college/university, or professional manual training program (such as massage school) that shows at least 120 hours of Anatomy & Physiology, 10 hours of Ethics and Therapeutic Relationship, and 6 hours of Business Development.
Parts II / III
- Three years practical experience in manual therapy after graduation from a recognized training program (exceptions are possible, but must be discussed with Anatomy Trains well in advance).
- Part I or Parts I and II may be taken on their own by qualified persons for personal or professional development. Important note: Preference is given to students enrolled in all three parts.
- Minimum enrollment numbers must be met in order for any course to commence as scheduled. Please refrain from securing travel arrangements until such announcement is made – usually no less than 8 weeks prior to class start dates.
Please login or create an account here to complete the form. This ensures we can track your progress and assign credits and certificates to your account.