Structural Integration Training Application
ATSI Registration Guidelines and Prerequisites
- Acceptance into this program is entirely at the discretion of Anatomy Trains.
- All applications must be submitted with photo, certificates and $500 non-refundable deposit in order to be considered.
- All parts must be taken in sequential order. In addition, there are the following prerequisites:
Part I Requirements:
- Prior attendance at an “Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function” workshop is required.
- Documented receipt of a Structural Integration series (ATSI (KMI), Rolfing®, Hellerwork®, or the like) must be completed by Part I. If there are no practitioners in your area, please contact Anatomy Trains to arrange to receive sessions during Parts I & II.
Part II / III Requirements:
- Three years practical experience in manual therapy after graduation from a recognized training program (exceptions are possible, but must be discussed with Anatomy Trains well in advance).
- Part 1 or Parts 1 and 2 may be taken on their own by qualified persons for personal or professional development. Important note: Preference is given to students enrolled in all three parts.
- Minimum enrollment numbers must be met in order for any course to commence as scheduled. Please refrain from securing travel arrangements until such announcement is made – usually no less than 8 weeks prior to class start dates.
- Payment installment options are available online. There is a discount of $1000 for paying in full for all three parts. You will be given further details about tuition policies upon acceptance to the program.
ATSI Pathway for Movement Professionals
Many graduates who have started our program without a background in manual therapy have completed all courses and established successful and rewarding careers in Structural Integration.
To assist candidates who do not have (or have very limited) previous training in a form of manual therapy, we have created a Mentorship Pathway to provide the basic skills and understanding needed to begin the full ATSI training, and to build on throughout the program for maximum benefit. Click here for the full Pathway for Movement Professionals. Click here for the Mentorship Checklist.