ATSI Registration Guidelines
- Acceptance into this program is entirely at the discretion of Anatomy Trains.
- A non-refundable deposit is required (cost is based on year applying).
- All parts must be taken in sequential order.
- Review full program prerequisites. The application will verify the needed prerequisites.
- Payment installment options are available online. There is a discount of $1000 for paying in full for all three parts. You will be given further details about tuition policies upon acceptance to the program.
- Applicants must provide an official transcript from a college/university, or professional manual training program (such as massage school) that shows at least 120 hours of Anatomy & Physiology, 10 hours of Ethics and Therapeutic Relationship, and 6 hours of Business Development.
Parts II / III
- Three years practical experience in manual therapy after graduation from a recognized training program (exceptions are possible, but must be discussed with Anatomy Trains well in advance).
- Part I or Parts I and II may be taken on their own by qualified persons for personal or professional development. Important note: Preference is given to students enrolled in all three parts.
- Minimum enrollment numbers must be met in order for any course to commence as scheduled. Please refrain from securing travel arrangements until such announcement is made – usually no less than 8 weeks prior to class start dates.