‘Tis the season for end-of-the-year lists and we at Anatomy Trains have gathered our top 10 most popular blogs and social media posts of 2018. We are so grateful for our dedicated students and followers who engage with our content so thoughtfully.
We are delighted that our article “What you need to know about Fascia” was the third highest ranking in content for Yoga Journal for 2018. You can read the article by clicking here.
Anatomy Trains Top 5 Blog Posts of 2018
1. Interstitium: A Statement from Tom Myers
2. Superficial abdominal fascia images – Fascial Net Plastination Project
3. Vagal Neurons: New findings in the gut-brain connection
4. Q & A with Tom: Gait cycle and lumbar involvement
5. Spatial Medicine: Fascia and cancer
Anatomy Trains Top 5 Social Media Posts of 2018
1. The Secret Life of Fascia documentary preview
2. Tom’s comments on “Babying your back may delay healing” from Harvard Health
3. Tom’s comments on “The real science behind fascia ailments from CNN
4. From Tom and Mel: “Neuroscientist Discovers Hidden Region in Human Brain”
5. “How Fascia Can Help Us Unravel Deeply Held Tension”
Other exciting moments from 2018 include Tom Myers’ Talks at Google lecture:
And Tom on the cover of Massage Magazine!
We love to be social! Follow us at Facebook.com/AnatomyTrains, Twitter.com/AnatomyTrains, and Instagram.com/anatomytrainsofficial