We’re so excited once again to share with you the latest Anatomy Trains e-mag, put together brilliantly by Julie Hammond, director of Anatomy Trains Australia and New Zealand and her amazing team. Issue 6 is titled Next Generation SI and you’ll find some incredibly rich content about structural integration, research, and more.
Inside you’ll find:
- An article by Tom: Structural Integration 2.0
- An article by ATSI (KMI) graduate David Lesondak, author of Fascia: What it is and why it matters
- Julie Hammond’s interview with Alyssa Dodson
- A spotlight on Anatomy Trains certified teacher, Casey Gordon
- An article by Anatomy Trains certified teacher, Sherri Leigh Iwaschuk: Making a Movement Assessment Meaningful
- A research review by Anatomy Trains certified teacher, Holly Clemens
- And much more!
Want to take this edition to go? Download a PDF version here!
(This e-mag is best viewed at full screen.)