Anatomy Trains for Manual Therapy
- Reviews (0)
Get connected! with the whole Anatomy Trains package for manual therapists of all modalities:
The best-selling Anatomy Trains book (3rd edition, Elsevier), lavishly illustrated, engagingly written, full of insights and practical applications. Includes sections on visual assessment, structural integration, and the correspondence between the ‘myofascial meridians’ and the acupuncture meridians, and an accompanying special website full of articles and video clips to support the book. The rest of the package supports and expands on the book:
- A set of 10 technique DVDs which cover many techniques for each line, taught in a way to insure you get the right intention and the right ‘feel’.
- Anatomy Trains posters – our 3rd edition set of wall posters of all the Anatomy trains lines, handsomely arranged and laminated for your practice, for your own reference and for explaining to clients why you are working along their pelvis to ease their neck pain.
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance (North Atlantic, 2010) is a technique book, organized by body region, with the supporting anatomy, many photos showing the hand and body positions, and when each technique can be employed.
- BodyReading DVD set (3 DVDs) takes you through the process of visual assessment to make your session strategies efficient and connected, so that they ‘make sense’ to the client’s body. Tom leads you through the entire process with many models, and then you have a full DVD of postural and gait models with which to test yourself. The unique course will build a skill in seeing posture and movement you will never lose.
- Body3 (color version) is a regional anatomy book of common structural issues – from the feet and arches up through knees and hips, from the pelvis and abdominal balloon up through respiration, the shoulders, the neck and the viscera. Tour the body with Tom’s unique voice and story-telling abilities – it’s an easier way to learn anatomy.
- Anatomy Trains Revealed is a 3 DVD atlas of the Anatomy Trains myofascial meridians in dissection. A unique collection of narrated photos and videos taken from the best of our dissections over the last 12 years. Includes every ‘train line’ plus many extras on fascia, joints, the abdominal layers, details of the feet, rotator cuff, etc.