We’re so excited to share Issue 9 of the Anatomy Trains e-magazine, put together by the brilliant Julie Hammond, director of Anatomy Trains Australia & New Zealand, and her fabulous team! This ninth edition, How We Move, is all about human movement.
The issue includes:
- An article by Tom Myers, “Toward a Unified Theory of Movement
- An interview with Jill Miller, creator of Tune Up Fitness®, Yoga Tune Up®, and The Roll Model® Method by Julie Hammond
- “How to Move for Health and Happiness” by ATSI graduate and Anatomy Trains in Motion / Slings Myofascial Training creator Karin Gurtner
- “Anatomy Trains in Training Movement Diversity” by Anatomy Trains certified teacher and Anatomy Trains in Training course creator A.P. Lindberg
- “Zoga Movement” by Anatomy Trains certified teacher Wojtek Cackowski
- “Martial Arts – How You Move” by Anatomy Trains certified teacher Chris Clayton
Want to take this edition on the go? Download the PDF version here!