We’re loving this recent interview with Tom on the Yoga Body Talk Show with host, Lucas Rockwood, on unlocking the secrets of fascia.
Listen and learn:
- How this plastic-wrap-like tissue holds your entire body together
- How low circulation tissues like fascia, cartilage, tendons and ligaments can heal through seepage and synovial fluids
- Why stressing tendons and ligaments can make them stronger
- Why a skilled body worker is more important than the type of bodywork you receive
- The 3 main types of bodywork: relaxation massage, therapeutic massage, and integrative massage
- Potential healing aims of bodywork: increase inflammation response, reduce electrical (nerve) activity to an area, or improve circulation
Click here to listen!
How Fascia Moves$25.00
Get FREE access to this webinar by signing up for our email newsletter: https://www.anatomytrains.com/newsletter-signup/ There’s a lot of confusion out there about how fascia responds to various forms of stretch and training. In this webinar, Tom Myers clarifies the subject by outlining four key properties of fascial tissue (viscosity, elasticity, plasticity, remodeling) and how connective tissues… Read moreAdd to cart