Deeper Ground: Restoration and Vitality for the Female Pelvis
Streaming Video - 4 CEs NCBTMB
- Reviews (0)
“The female pelvis – with sexual trauma, periods, birth, and menopause – is not handled well in our society. Not that men don’t have pelvic restrictions, but this program – the distillation of 30 years of practice – is focused on freeing and balancing the very cradle of life.” – Tom Myers
Reach your ‘deeper ground’ of embodied awareness and strategic confidence.
Take this 4-hour tour of the female pelvis – its key points and unique challenges.
- Hands-on certainty and technique review for all the major muscle groups
- Assessments and techniques for posterior and anterior pelvic floor, psoas complex, and diaphragm
- Common perinatal biomechanical issues explained
- Postural patterns and their effect on pelvic health
- Handling fibroids, pelvic pain, diastasis recti, and scar repair
- Expanded anatomy of bones, ligaments, deep muscles, pelvic floor fascial layers – as only Tom can explain it
Enjoy a brief video from Tom inviting you to this online course:
And an excerpt from the course:
Test yourself through the online quiz for CE credits upon completion.
4 CEs NCBTMB
Run time: Approximately 4 hours
Sale ends on September 30, 2020.