Women’s Health Symposium 2022 – Full MasterClass Package
Course is full.
- February 26 – 27, 2022
- Online symposium
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Thank you for your interest! Registration for this course is now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Announcing the Anatomy Trains Women’s Health Symposium!
Testimonial from our 2020 Anatomy Trains MasterClass Series:
I am so grateful for ALL of these presentations and hence for my exquisite learning experiences. Honestly! I’m floating in inspiration, deepening understanding, and awe! THANK YOU. Still reeling. —S Janani English, PHD, MMT, E-RYT 500
We are so grateful for the Anatomy Trains family, and have been craving even more community and connection during these in between times. We have created a special event to democratize access to women’s health education and to empower conversations led and moderated by an all female lineup of industry leading authors, physicians, therapists, and clinicians. We are thrilled to invite you to the very first Anatomy Trains Australia Women’s Health Symposium, showcasing world-renowned thought leaders in neuroscience, menopause, pelvic health, chronic pain/trauma, and boundaries and relationships. With this amazing lineup, it will be hard to pick just one to attend!
Each two hour MasterClass will be presented live over Zoom – we encourage you to join us live! We will have exclusive contests for those who attend live, with fun prizes awarded to the winners. However if you cannot attend live, you can relax in the knowledge that each webinar will be recorded, and the recording will be made available for you to enjoy for 45 days.
Price: $495 USD
Total Value: $700 USD
** PLUS $425 worth of bonuses!
VIP Package bonuses ($425 value):
Register NOW for immediate free lifetime access to:
- Tom Myers – Deeper Ground: Restoration and Vitality for the Female Pelvis 4CEs $200 value
- Julie Hammond – Balancing the Diaphragms MasterClass 2 CEs $75 value!
- Meredith Stephens – Working with Scoliosis MasterClass 2 CEs $75 value
- Karin Gurtner – Move and Be Moved MasterClass 2 CEs $75 value
*purchase is made in USD, exchange rates apply
Individual sessions – $75 USD
2 days…. 12 exciting presenters + live Q&A. We hope you will join us!
Symposium MasterClass Schedule:
Click on the titles to read descriptions of individual lectures and to purchase separately
Saturday, February 26, 2022 Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)
- Dr. Wendy Sweet: Menopause MasterClass – 7:00 – 9:00 PM EST Friday, 25th / 8:00 – 10:00 AM AWST Saturday, 26th
- Diane Lee: Bio matters in Pregnancy-related Pelvic Girdle Dysfunction and Pain – 10:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST Friday, 25th / 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM AWST Saturday, 26th
- Dr. Sarah McKay: Neuroscience of Health, Hormones and Happiness – 12:30 – 2:30 AM EST / 1:30 – 3:30 PM AWST
- Julie Hammond: Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Through a Global Lens – 3:00 – 5:00 AM EST / 4:00 – 6:00 PM AWST
- Dr. Angeli Akey: Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine for Women – 7:00 – 9:00 AM EST / 8:00 – 10:00 PM AWST
Sunday, February 27, 2022 (AWST)
- Dr. Diane Poole Heller: Neurobiology of Healthy Relationships – 4:30 – 6:30 PM EST Saturday, 26th / 5:30 AM – 7:30 AM AWST, Sunday, 27th
- Dr. Kathy Dooley: Pelvic Health and Menopause – 7:00 – 9:00 PM EST, Saturday, 26th / 8:00 – 10:00 AM AWST, Sunday, 27th
- Terri Cole: High Functioning Codependence and the Importance of Boundaries – 10:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, Saturday, 26th / 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM AWST, Saturday, 26th
- Efu Nyaki: Generational and Sexual Trauma – 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM EST / 1:30 – 3:30 PM AWST
- Michelle Lyons: Exercises for the Pelvic Floor – 3:00 – 5:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM AWST
- Melanie Burns and Deb Dana: Polyvagal Theory and Trauma – 7:00 – 9:00 AM EST / 8:00 – 10:00 PM AWST
|Dates||Feb 26 – 27, 2022|
|Teacher(s)||Julie Hammond, And special guest lecturers|
|Tuition||Price: $495 USD. Total Value: $700 USD.|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
|Contact||Jacinda at 888 546-3747|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.