Your Daily Practice Vol. 1: Contemporary Pilates & Slings Myofascial Training
Starting at $0.00 – $6.50
Purchase all episodes at once to receive a 19% discount!
- Reviews (0)
This Contemporary Pilates & Slings album contains a fine selection of functionally choreographed movement sequences for the whole body. The sequences are suitable for personal practice and for teaching (if you are a certified movement professional).
The exercises and transitions are demonstrated with precision. The movement mechanics and anatomy are explained in detail with easy to understand language and complemented with imagery.
Each seamlessly flowing movement sequence is balanced in itself and has a progressive counterpart – both for variety and to cater for different skill levels and daily forms. As a ‘package’, all sequences form a wonderfully contrasting routine that will keep you agile, strong and balanced for months!
CONTAINS 19 MOVEMENT SEQUENCES: 9 x 2 + 1
- 9 functional movement sequences and 9 progressions including variations for each exercise.
- 1 bonus movement sequence (our Christmas present for you – all year around).
- Includes a blend of Contemporary Pilates and Slings in Motion exercises plus smooth transitions.
- Takes 20 – 30 minutes.
- 2 soft massage balls and/or 2 toning balls.
- 1 long exercise band.
ANATOMY TRAINS® MYOFASCIAL MERIDIANS IN MOTION
The Anatomy Trains myofascial meridians that are in movement focus are listed for those familiar with Thomas W. Myers’ concept.
- Superficial Back Line (SBL)
- Superficial Front Line (SFL)
- Lateral Line (LL)
- Spiral Line (SPL)
- Deep Front Line (DFL)
- Front Arm Lines (FALs)
- Back Arm Lines (BALs)
- Back Functional Line (BFL)
- Front Functional Line (FFL)
- Ipsilateral Functional Line (IFL)
CONTEMPORARY EDUCATION FOR MOVEMENT PROFESSIONALS
Contemporary Pilates, Slings Myofascial Training®, Anatomy Trains in Motion®