Fascia and the Anatomy Trains Webinar
5 CEUs NCBTMB
- Reviews (0)
This webinar series lays out the importance of fascia in any soft-tissue or training approach and then gives a vivid picture of the myofascial meridians – the holistic anatomy of connection. See how that shoulder problem is connected into the ankle, or how some neck problems can only be fixed from the pelvis. Each webinar contains a wealth of practical and philosophical information from a master bodyworker who’s been in the practice room for more than 35 years.
Originally aired from 11/12 to 12/12, the series is now available as video on-demand.
- Fascia in Therapy and Training
- The Anatomy Trains: Connect the Dot
- Myofascial Meridians: Front, Back and Sides
- The Shoulders and the Spiral Lines
- Our Body’s Myofascial Core
5 CEU’s available for NCBTMB credit.