Anatomy Trains Structural Integration Session 1 with Tom Myers
1 CEU NCBTMB, pending; 1 CE IASI Cat. 1
- Reviews (0)
Launch price of $97 held until July 14, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT
Brand new BodyReading Postural Assessment, Strategy, and technique delivery by Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers.
Learn common postural patterns in the Superficial Front line, and how Anatomy Trains Structural Integration works with the entire system, and not just individual pain symptoms, to help provide front to back balance and a fuller, easier breath through Session One of the Anatomy Trains Structural Integration 12 Series.
- Client Interview
- BodyReading Postural Assessment Before Session 1
- Goals of Session One of Anatomy Trains Structural Integration
- Discussion of Strategy based on client’s pattern
- Overhead arm test
- Breath assessment standing and supine
- Working with the feet and arches
- Specific techniques for work with the knees and thighs
- Specific techniques for work with the rib cage
- Session integration work with the neck
- BodyReading Postural Assessment After Session 1
Through this online program you will obtain an overview of the Anatomy Trains methodology for a successful first session, based on Tom’s work with the postural patterns presented in this rich conversation between these two intelligent systems – practitioner and client.
Runtime: 65 minutes