Home / Anatomy Trains Store / Courses / Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Technique Review
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Technique Review
$185 CAD until Dec. 15, 2021 / $225 CAD thereafter
- January 28 – 28, 2022
- Red Deer, AB, Canada
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
This one-day intensive is focused solely on manual therapy skills and techniques, not theory.
Specifically designed for those who completed the Anatomy Trains Structure and Function Live Online program, this day completes the in-person hands-on portion of the course.
This class is also open to those who have taken the in-person course previously, to reinforce technique and build sensitivity and effectiveness.
- Feeling into fascia: Depth, direction, duration
- Using your tools appropriately: Fingertips, easy fist, forearm, elbow
- Body mechanics: Feel more, get more done, be less tired via efficient use of your body
- Demonstration and supervised practice for a dozen foundational Fascial Release techniques
- Table work, bench work, and home-work: Appropriate client position and movements
- Contraindications and modifications for special cases
Prerequisite: Attendance of an Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function in person course or Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Live Online training. You will receive an email with preparation details upon registration.
|Dates||Jan 28 – 28, 2022|
|Location||Red Deer, AB, Canada|
|Venue||Gary W. Harris Canada Game Center|
|Address||120 College Circle|
Red Deer, AB T4N 0T7 Canada
2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
|Tuition||$185 CAD until Dec. 15, 2021 / $225 CAD thereafter|
|Credits Earned||8 credit hours|
|Cancellation Fee||Up to 30 days prior start date, refundable less $100 cancellation fee; up to 2 weeks prior, 50% refund; less than 2 weeks prior, nonrefundable|
|Contact||Cristy Harper |
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.