ZOGA Movement Introductory Workshop
- June 18 – 20, 2022
- Walpole, ME, USA
- This course is intended for Movement Professionals.
- Course Details
Presented by Wojtek Cackowski
Early bird price of $600 held until May 18th, 2022 / $700 thereafter.
ZOGA: Zoga is a stretching and strengthening practice based on yoga asanas using Anatomy Trains Structural Integration principles. Zoga is specifically designed to increase the freedom of glide between myofascial layers of the body.
The human body is designed to move from our center of gravity into all available directions. Zoga includes all these possibilities in assessment and therapy.
Zoga practice allows you to:
- BodyRead where lack of glide and ‘give’ are occurring in the body
- Use movement and manual guidance to elicit efficient and balanced movement
- Achieve a balanced and ‘minimum energy’ resting posture
In this 3-day Zoga introductory workshop you will learn:
- How myofascial layers move on each other in stretch
- How Anatomy Trains Lines adapt to stretching
- How specific positioning within asana creates fascial stretch and gliding challenges
- Visual assessment of posture and movement that lead to new intervention strategies
- How to help students / clients find sand open those obscure and stubborn ‘corners’ in the moving body
- Training in manual interventions
Please note: you will need to bring a yoga mat to class
|Dates||Jun 18 – 20, 2022|
|Location||Walpole, ME, USA|
|Venue||Anatomy Trains Classroom|
|Address||180 Clark's Cove RD|
Walpole, ME, 04573
9:00am-5:00pm each day
|Tuition||$600 before May 18th, 2022 / $700 thereafter|
|Credits Earned||21 CECs NPCP; 21 CEs NCBTMB; 21 CEs IASI Cat. 1|
|Cancellation Fee||Up to 30 days prior, full refund less $100 admin fee; less than 30 days prior, nonrefundable.|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.