ZOGA Movement Immersion with Wojtek Cackowski
Course is over.
- January 9 – 10, 2023
- Santa Cruz, CA, USA
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
ZOGA: Zoga is a stretching and strengthening practice based on yoga asanas using Anatomy Trains Structural Integration principles. Zoga is specifically designed to increase the freedom of glide between myofascial layers of the body.
In this two day Zoga movement immersion, you will learn to use movement and manual interventions to evoke efficient and balanced movement in your body, and from your own embodied understanding you will learn how to apply these movement principles and practices with clients.
The human body is designed to move from our center of gravity into all available directions. Zoga includes all these possibilities in assessment and therapy.
Zoga practice allows you to:
- BodyRead where lack of glide and ‘give’ are occurring in the body
- Use movement and manual guidance to elicit efficient and balanced movement
- Achieve a balanced and ‘minimum energy’ resting posture
In this 2-day Zoga movement immersion you will learn and practice:
- How myofascial layers move on each other in stretch and practice sequences for each layer
- How Anatomy Trains Lines adapt to stretching and practice sequences for each line
- How specific positioning within asana creates fascial stretch and gliding challenges
- Visual assessment of posture and movement that lead to new intervention strategies
- How to help students / clients find sand open those obscure and stubborn ‘corners’ in the moving body
- Training in manual interventions
Please note: you will need to bring a yoga mat to class
|Dates||Jan 9 – 10, 2023|
|Location||Santa Cruz, CA, USA|
|Address||815 Almar Avenue, Unit 9B|
Santa Cruz, CA, USA
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM each day
|Tuition||Early bird price of $200 held until January 3, 2022 / $300 thereafter.|
|Cancellation Fee||Important cancellation policy: Up to 14 days prior, full refund less $100 admin fee; less than 14 days prior, nonrefundable.|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.