Home / Anatomy Trains Store / Courses / ZOGA for Low Back Pain (Module 2) Live Online with Wojtek Cackowski
ZOGA for Low Back Pain (Module 2) Live Online with Wojtek Cackowski
Course is full.
- March 12 – 12, 2023
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Thank you for your interest. Registration for this class is now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This online movement webinar will provide insightful movement explorations for the most common immobilized areas of the body in clients with lower back pain. Building on the sequence explored in Module 1, in this 2 hour online webinar with movement master Wojtek Cackowski, who created ZOGA Multidimensional movement, you will:
- Learn and practice movement sequences to increase glide in the areas most commonly related to lower back pain, including the psoas, quadratus llumborum and piriformis
- Learn and practice postural assessments for gliding restrictions for the many anatomical relationships in lumbar and pelvic area, including pelvic rocking
- Learn how tension and compression relationships and distant positional and mobility patterns can influence lower back pain from a mechanical perspective, including seated practices to help with release of sciatic nerve
- Use unique ZOGA movements and self massage to elicit efficient and balanced movement for pelvis and low back
Please join us in this movement webinar with ZOGA Multidimensional Movement in lower back pain.
Note: It is not necessary to have participated in Module 1 to join this webinar. However, if you purchase the Zoga webinar series bundle, you will get access to the recording of Zoga For Low Back Pain Module 1.
Sunday, March 12, 2023
12:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
If you cannot take this course live, it will be recorded and the recording will be made available to all registrants for 45 days after the course ends.
|Dates||Mar 12 – 12, 2023|
12:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
|Teacher(s)||Tom MyersWojtek Cackowski|
|Tuition||$99 until March 8, 2023 / $199 thereafter|
|Credits Earned||2 CEs NCBTMB, pending; 2 CEs NPCP (PMA), pending; 0.2 CEUs NASM, pending; 2 CEs IASI Cat. 1|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
|Contact||Francesca at 888 546-3747|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.