Slings in Motion II
- Course Details
Lateral Line & Spiral Line
Slings in Motion II is an uplifting and energizing course that guarantees functional movement fun. It focuses on the “perceptive, gently winding and unwinding” Lateral Line and the “energetic, gyrating” Spiral Line.
All Slings in Motion modules are self-contained, practical repertoire courses. Although each Slings in Motion course has a clearly defined theme and a unique exercise selection, they have common features.
All Slings in Motion courses include the following content.
Practical execution of a contrasting blend of:
- Differentiated and integrated multidimensional exercises in all body positions.
- Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences.
- Exercise variations with and without additional props.
In-depth discussion of:
- Movement execution.
- Functional anatomy.
- Short-term and long-term exercise aims.
- Slings guiding principles.
- Slings myofascial training techniques.
- Purposeful sequencing.
Functionally choreographed, smooth flowing Slings SynerChi movement sequences.
Daily Slings in Motion master classes.
Prerequisite: Anatomy Trains in Motion, Slings Essentials, Slings in Motion I.
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.