Slings in Motion II Live Online
$590 USD until 12 November 2024 / $650 thereafter
- December 12 – 15, 2024
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Slings in Motion II is an uplifting and energizing repertoire course that is filled with spirals and arcs, rhythm changes and intensity variations.
The 3 days are filled with a broad spectrum of multidimensional exercises and functional movement sequences that focus on the:
- Perceptive, and gently unwinding Lateral Line.
- Energetic and gyrating Spiral Line.
In the spirit of structural integration and for the purpose of movement integration, Slings in Motion I exercise variations are incorporated in this course.
The resouce-oriented repertoire of Slings in Motion II comprises a contrasting blend of:
- Differentiated and integrated multidimensional exercises in all body positions.
- Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences.
- Exercise variations with and without props.
Each exercise is experienced and discussed in terms of:
- Movement execution.
- Myofascial anatomy.
- Myofascial training techniques.
- The use and benefits of props.
- Purposeful sequencing.
- Short-term and long-term exercise aims.
The repertoire is complemented with SynerChi Spiral Flow, a coherent multidimensional movement sequence as well as a selection of fun transition exercises.
To deepen the embodiment of the exercises and for personal experience, deliberately themed Slings in Motion master classes are incorporated.
Concluding the course, you will have broad selection of versatile exercises that complement the Slings in Motion I repertoire.
Now that you have attended Anatomy Trains in Motion, Slings Essentials and Slings in Motion I, Slings in Motion II is a continuation of the Slings Myofascial Training diploma followed by the final course, Slings In Motion III.
This course will be recorded with 30 days of access to the recordings provided. In order to access the recordings, you must sign up prior to course commencement.
Please note that the recordings will be made available to you on the Monday after the course.
Slings in Motion II: Lateral Line • Spiral Line • Functional Lines
The course book is available in different Amazon Shops, for example on Amazon.com
Training Tools Needed
- One Pilates/Yoga mat
- Two soft massage balls (Ø 12cm), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Balls
- Two soft massage domes (Ø 11cm, 6cm height), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Domes
Nice to Have
- One kneeling pad, for example: Slings Kneeling Pad
- One yoga block
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.