Slings in Motion I
Course is over.
- February 2 – 4, 2018
- Tempe, AZ, USA
- This course is intended for Movement Professionals.
- Course Details
Slings in Motion I is the first of the series of Slings repertoire courses. It revolves around a very influential myofascial meridian duo; the “supportive, quietly persevering” Superficial Back Line and the “protective, proactive” Superficial Front Line of the Anatomy Trains body map.
All Slings in Motion modules are self-contained, practical repertoire courses. Although each Slings in Motion course has a clearly defined theme and a unique exercise selection, they have common features.
Commonalities: All Slings in Motion courses include the following content.
Practical execution of a contrasting blend of:
- Differentiated and integrated multidimensional exercises in all body positions
- Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences
- Exercise variations with and without additional props
In-depth discussion of:
- Movement execution
- Functional anatomy
- Short-term and long-term exercise aims
- Slings guiding principles
- Slings myofascial training techniques
- Purposeful sequencing
- Functionally choreographed, smooth flowing Slings SynerChi movement sequences
- Daily Slings in Motion master classes
|Dates||Feb 2 – 4, 2018|
|Location||Tempe, AZ, USA|
|Venue||Sheraton Phoenix Airport|
|Address||1600 South 52nd Street|
Tempe, AZ 85281
9:00am-5:00pm each day
|Tuition||$550 / $650 after December 1, 2017|
|Credits Earned||21 CEs NCBTMB and PMA, pending|
|Cancellation Fee||Prior to 2 months before class: full refund less $100 admin fee|
Up to 6 weeks prior: 50% refund less $100 fee
Cancellation less than 30 days prior: non-refundable
|Contact||Liza or Becky|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.