The Neuromyofascial Web – Essential elements for pattern resolution
NTD $4,200 / NTD $5,000 after Feb. 23, 2018
- March 17 – 17, 2018
- Taichung City, Taiwan
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
1- Day Lecture Presented by Tom Myers
Open to all manual therapists and movement professionals, this course examines, the elements, properties, and responses of the fascial network to training, manual intervention, injury, and performance enhancement. The day includes:
- BodyReading pattern assessment in standing posture and gait
- Timing elements for rebuilding the strength and integrity of the fascial webbing
- Fascial Release Technique demonstrations and explanations
- A review of the territory and import of the 12 Anatomy Trains Myofascial Meridians
In a day full of stories, practical applications, and current research, author and practitioner Thomas Myers gives an overview of the connective tissue system as it relates to neural control, perfusion, biomechanical health, and the effect of mechanotransduction on epigenetics. This day will change both how your work and how you view your clients, students, or patients.
|Dates||Mar 17 – 17, 2018|
|Location||Taichung City, Taiwan|
|Venue||Nan Shan Education & Training Center|
|Address||No. 300, Chenggong W. Rd., Wuri|
Dist., Taichung City, Taiwan
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
|Tuition||NTD $4,200 / NTD $5,000 after Feb. 23, 2018|
|Credits Earned||14 Credit Hours|
|Cancellation Fee||Cancellations before March 12, 2018 (inclusive) will be fully refunded.|
Cancellations after March 12, 2018 (inclusive) will result in a 50% refund of course fee.
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.