Moving Into, Through, and Beyond Trauma
Course is full.
- August 5 – 7, 2018
- Walpole, ME, USA
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
Course full! Please call 888 546-3747 or email email@example.com to be put on the wait list.
Getting Unhooked: Strategies for Resilience with Tom Myers
- What trauma really is and how the neuromyofascial web responds to it
- BodyReading / visual assessment of traumatic patterns
- Self-exploration of myofascial release, movement and breath to enter into ‘forbidden’ space
- Handling trauma release ethically and effectively in your clients and students
This course will draw on the work of Stephen Porges, Peter Levine, and other trauma researchers, and of course Tom’s 40 years of practice experience finding, releasing, and re-integrating such hooks. Bring your clients back from the edge – and so many are there these days – with confidence and skill.
|Dates||Aug 5 – 7, 2018|
|Location||Walpole, ME, USA|
|Venue||Anatomy Trains Classroom|
|Address||180 Clark's Cove RD|
Walpole, ME, 04573
9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day
|Credits Earned||21 CEs NCBTMB; 21 CEs IASI; 21 CEUs PMA|
|Cancellation Fee||Prior to 2 months before class: full refund less $100 admin fee|
Up to 6 weeks prior: 50% refund less $100 fee
Cancellation less than 30 days prior: non-refundable
|Contact||Becky or Liza|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.