Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Abdomen, Chest & Breath
$375 / $325 before May 6, 2016
- June 3 – 5, 2016
- Portland, OR USA
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
THE FRSB SERIES
Regional courses in soft-tissue technique
Each of the FRSB series is a short intensive course limited to specific anatomy and heavy on manual soft-tissue technique. Each course focuses on 15 – 20 core ‘templates’ for technique, which can be applied in different ways for different patterns in your clients. The courses fully explain the intent and scope of each move. Come out of these courses with new tools for soft-tissue release.
This course focuses on ribcage and thoracic spine mechanics, and includes:
- The anatomy and physiology of the breath
- Various therapeutic views of the ‘normal’ breath
- Techniques for abdominal fasciae, ribs, vertebral rib joints, and mediastinal visceral tissues, scalenes, and lumbar muscles
- Techniques for facilitation of the ‘breath wave’ into the front, back, and sides, as well as into each ‘quadrant’ of the rib cage
|Dates||Jun 3 – 5, 2016|
|Location||Portland, OR USA|
|Venue||East West College|
|Address||525 NE Oregon St.|
Portland, OR 97232
Friday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm / Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
|Tuition||$375 / $325 before May 6, 2016|
|Credits Earned||18 CEs|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.