Fascia and Function: The Anatomy of Integration with Tom Myers
See registration link for tuition packages
- October 20 – 25, 2019
- Scotts Valley (Santa Cruz), CA, USA
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
Join Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers for an exciting immersion in the new paradigm of holistic anatomy. Share the new discoveries from the Fascia Research Congress about how the neuromyofascial web really works. Explore kinesthetic literacy – how much do you know about your body and its movement? Learn to read the postural patterns that lead to pain, and strategies for unwinding these patterns back to balance. Learn to reach the core from the arches of the feet to the fans of muscle around the hip, into a deep exploration of breath, putting spring back into the spine, draping the shoulders over the ribs, and ending with the neck, head, and jaw.
See anatomical patterns through Tom’s unique approach to body reading and postural assessment. Discover how yoga, movement, and fascial release might be best used to restore structural and functional integration.
- See the body in holistic and systemic terms, not just mechanistic ‘parts’
- Learn how to read bodies and assess postural patterns through understanding the basic arrangement of bones, muscles, joints, and fascia relative to six regions of the body
- Understand the role of fascia in yoga and athletics – how it works in stretching and strengthening
as well as injury and recovery
- Develop strategies for addressing common postural patterns and other things noticed during body reading and postural assessment
10% discount is available if you sign up for both Deeper Ground and Fascia and Function, back to back programs.
All-inclusive program package to include:
- Three Meals in Kitchen Table (daily)
- Shared or Private Accommodations
- Signature classes and wellness offerings
|Dates||Oct 20 – 25, 2019|
|Location||Scotts Valley (Santa Cruz), CA, USA|
|Address||800 Bethany Drive|
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Oct 20: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Oct 21-24: 9am – 12pm / 2pm – 4pm
Oct 25: 9am – 11:30am
|Tuition||See registration link for tuition packages|
|Credits Earned||24 CEs NCBTMB; 24 CECs PMA, pending|
|Cancellation Fee||See 1440 for cancellation policy|
|Contact||Reservations: +1-888-727-1440 |
General Inquiries: +1-844-544-1440