Dissection Livestream Specialty Class: The Nervous System – The One-Day Guided Tour
- Course Details
Early bird discount price held until Nov. 26, 2021!
Anatomy Trains and Laboratories of Anatomical Enlightenment present Dissection Livestream Specialty Class: The Nervous System – The One-Day Guided Tour with Tom Myers and Todd Garcia
This course will be provided over zoom webinar with multiple camera views, live chat and Q&A. Recordings will be provided via password protected streaming access for 5 days.
Note: To ensure a high quality student experience, registration will CLOSE at 8PM EDT on Friday, December 3rd
This special dissection livestream format allows us to go more deeply into the relationships and applications to multiple manual and movement modalities, from athletic training to trauma resolution to osteopathy.
This course is open to all, but due to its advanced nature, some prior experience with dissection, especially our 4-day dissection livestream, is recommended.
***Please note this program is for the intellectually mature and involves unfixed human cadaver images***
Saturday, December 4th, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST and 3:00 -5:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time, US). To find your local time zone, please convert using a time zone converter like this: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- All modules of this course will be recorded
- The recordings available to all registrants for 5 days of access, due to our agreements with the donor program
- You do not have to attend live in order to receive access to the recordings
- You can choose to attend some modules live and catch some on the recording and you will still receive access to all recordings
- You can receive a certificate of completion upon request after the course ends
- All time zones are Eastern Standard Time, US. Please use a time zone converter to check your local time.
Earns 4 CEs NCBTMB; 0.4 CECs NASM; 4 CEs IASI Cat. 1; 4 CECs NPCP (PMA)
- Cranial nerves 1 – 12
- Brachial Plexus
- Axillary, Ulnar, Radial, Median, and Musculocutaneous nerves.
- Dorsal digital nerve.
- Lumbar plexus
- Femoral nerve
- Lumbosacral trunk
- Obturator nerve
- Sacral plexus
- Sciatic nerve
- Common peroneal nerve
- Tibial nerve
|Dates||Dec 4 – 4, 2021|
Daily schedule is
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 3:00 – 5:00 PM EDT
|Teacher(s)||Tom Myers, Todd Garcia|
|Tuition||$150 until November 26th, 2021 / $250 thereafter - $275 if purchased with September 18th LumboPelvic Livestream|
|Credits Earned||4 CEs NCBTMB; 0.4 CECs NASM; 4 CEs IASI Cat. 1; 4 CECs NPCP (PMA)|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.