Day 2: Livestream Specialty Class – The Deep Front Line and the Central Nervous System – REGISTRATION CLOSED
Course is full.
- Course Details
Thank you for your interest! Registration is now closed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Day 2: Anatomy Trains 2-Day Dissection Livestream Specialty Class – The Deep Front Line and the Central Nervous System – live online with Tom Myers and Todd Garcia
We are announcing a new 2-day advanced dissection livestream educational experience with Tom Myers and Todd Garcia – together in the lab for the first time in a year!
In 4 x 2 hr sessions, we will explore detailed anatomy and the fascial connections in the ventral core – what Tom Myers termed the Deep Front Line – moving on to the brain, spinal cord, and fascial membranes that surround the central nervous system in the dorsal cavity.
This special dissection livestream format allows us to explore more deeply subjects in areas of interest. This course is open to all, but due to its advanced nature, some prior experience with dissection, especially our 4-day dissection livestream, is recommended.
This course will be recorded and the recordings available to all registrants for 72 hours of access.
Sign up for one or both days! To sign up for the full course, click here.
All times are Eastern Standard Time, US.
Note: to ensure a high quality student experience, registration with CLOSE at 8pm EST on Friday, February 26th or when course is full.
Day 2 – Sunday, February 28th
Module 3: Deep Front Line Lower Tract (Side lying, Supine) – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- Lowest common line: Transverse intermuscular septum, Tibialis posterior, Flexor Digitorum Longus, Flexor Hallicus Longus, Tarsal tunnel, popliteus if accessible
- Thigh track: Adductor longus, brevis, magnus
- Lower psoas complex: Femoral triangle and neurovascular bundle, Lesser trochanter, Psoas/lliacus attachments as possible, Pectineus
- Upper anterior track Illiacus, Psoas Major, Lumbar plexus
- Lower posterior track: Pelvic floor fascia, Obturator internus
- Special (if possible): Differentiating psoas action on the lumbar spine
Module 4: Brain and Spinal Cord – 3:00 -5:00 PM EST
- Sub-occipital muscles review
- Spinal Dura Mater and Meninges
- Conus Medularis
- Cauda Equina and Spinal Nerves
- Vertebral Bodies and Discs
- Cranial Meninges
- Falx Cerebri
- Cranial Nerves
|Dates||Feb 28 – 28, 2021|
10 AM – 12 PM EST
3-5 PM EST
|Teacher(s)||Tom Myers, Todd Garcia|
|Tuition||$125 USD until Feb. 12, 2021/ $175 thereafter|
|Credits Earned||4 CEs NCBTMB; 0.4 CECs NASM, pending; 4 CEs IASI Cat. 1; 4 CECs NPCP (PMA)|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.