Home / Anatomy Trains Store / Courses / Day 1: Livestream Specialty Class – The Deep Front Line and the Central Nervous System – REGISTRATION CLOSED
Day 1: Livestream Specialty Class – The Deep Front Line and the Central Nervous System – REGISTRATION CLOSED
Course is full.
- February 27 – 27, 2021
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Thank you for your interest! Registration is now closed. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Day 1: Anatomy Trains 2-Day Dissection Livestream Specialty Class – The Deep Front Line and the Central Nervous System – live online with Tom Myers and Todd Garcia
We are announcing a new 2-day advanced dissection livestream educational experience with Tom Myers and Todd Garcia – together in the lab for the first time in a year!
In 4 x 2 hr sessions, we will explore detailed anatomy and the fascial connections in the ventral core – what Tom Myers termed the Deep Front Line – moving on to the brain, spinal cord, and fascial membranes that surround the central nervous system in the dorsal cavity.
This special dissection livestream format allows us to explore more deeply subjects in areas of interest. This course is open to all, but due to its advanced nature, some prior experience with dissection, especially our 4-day dissection livestream, is recommended.
This course will be recorded and the recordings available to all registrants for 72 hours of access.
Sign up for one or both days! To sign up for the full class, click here.
All times are Eastern Standard Time, US.
Note: to ensure a high quality student experience, registration with CLOSE at 8pm EST on Friday, February 26th or when course is full.
Day 1 – Saturday, February 27th
Module 1: Anterior Neck and Upper Deep Front Line – 10 AM -12 PM EST
- Superficial layers: dermis, adipose, platysma
- Superficial muscular layers: fascia colli superficialis, sternocleidomastoid, trapezius
- Neurovascular bundle: common carotid artery, internal jugular vein, vagus and phrenic nerves, lymphatic chains if present
- Motor cylinder: scalenes, longus capitis and colli
- Visceral cylinder: hyoid muscles, floor of mouth, tongue
- Muscles of mastication, remove jaw
Module 2: Upper Deep Front Line: Psoas/Diaphragm (supine, seated) – 3:00 -5:00 PM EST
- Visceral/digestive system overview, with attention to fascial attachments and adhesions (if visible)
- Retroperitoneal Structures: Psoas complex (QL, iliacus, psoas major & minor), fascial connection to kidneys
- Spinal bodies, discs, and Anterior Longitudinal Ligament
- Respiratory Diaphragm (with ˜Cobra™ lecture – 10 min)
- Thorax: Mediastinum, Parietal pleura, Pericardium, Heart, Lungs
|Dates||Feb 27 – 27, 2021|
10 AM – 12:00 PM
3:00 – 5:00 PM
|Teacher(s)||Tom Myers, Todd Garcia|
|Tuition||$125 until Feb. 12, 2021 / $175 thereafter|
|Credits Earned||4 CEs NCBTMB; 0.4 CECs NASM, pending; 4 CEs IASI Cat. 1; 4 CECs NPCP (PMA)|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.