Certification Pathway in Movement-Based Neurovascular Release – Cohort 2
$3250 or six payments of $542 (includes ongoing access to all class recordings and videos for future reference)
- June 9 – November 3, 2022
- This course is intended for Neurovascular Release.
- Course Details
Certification Pathway in Movement-Based Neurovascular Release
Earn Anatomy Trains Certification in Movement-Based Neurovascular Release.
This is a small-group online mentoring program for practitioners who are ready to gain fresh
insights, skills, and strategies for working with postural and functional problems that are typically
slow to change. It is designed for:
- movement teachers
- manual therapists
- structural integrators
Movement-Based NVRTM quickly improves quality and range of movement in small yet meaningful increments, gradually restoring ease, connection, coordination, and structural balance throughout the body. During the six modules of this training, both you and your clients will experience freer movement and a more regulated nervous system with improved vagal tone.
In this program you will:
- Expand your map of the neural and vascular networks and learn new “self-treatment”
techniques to share with your clients. (This course covers the neck, thorax, shoulder
girdle, pelvis, extremities, and head.)
- Understand common structural patterns and adaptations from a neurovascular perspective, so that you can work on myofascial patterns more effectively.
- Discuss strategy for specific client cases.
- Empower and educate your clients as you teach them to free their own movement restrictions.
- If you have previous experience with NVR, you will deepen your understanding of the NVR techniques you have already learned.
Benefits of being in a live cohort:
- Receive individual guidance during class on how to work with your own body’s restrictions and concerns.
- Practice teaching the techniques to other practitioners
- Discuss your client-specific questions in class.
- Meet with Kier one-to-one in short zoom calls to strategize working with individual client cases.
- At the end of the training, meet with Kier in a one-to-one mentoring session to discuss a
small capstone project.
Please note: Course dates / times are as follows
June 9, 16, 30
July 7, 14, 28
September 22, 29
October 6, 13, 27
Cohort 2 daily class times:
4-5:30 Pacific Time (GMT-7)
Scholarship descriptions can be found by following the link to the course registration page.
Ask Kier directly about scholarship availability.
Please see Frequently Asked Questions below for further details.
|Dates||Jun 9 – Nov 3, 2022|
4-5:30 Pacific Time (GMT-7)
|Teacher(s)||Kieran (Kier) Schumaker|
|Tuition||$3250 or six payments of $542 (includes ongoing access to all class recordings and videos for future reference)|
|Credits Earned||Labs and Seminars (live online classes) - 18 hours Home Study Modules (class recordings) - 24 hours The Labs and Seminars as a group and the individual Home Study Modules will be considered separate courses, pending approval through CE provider Kieran Schumaker, NCBTMB provider #1000561.|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.