BioPlasticity: Movement, Fascia and Body-Learning
- October 25 – 25, 2016
- Orlando, FL USA
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
We know about IQ; we are learning about EQ, but what about our KQ – our body’s intelligence? Maximize your body intelligence through understanding, learning, and plasticity in the ‘neuromyofascial web’. Appreciate plasticity of the body on the genetic, dietary, neural, kinetic, and especially at the level of our fascial fabric.
- See biomechanics from the cellular level on up, as you have never seen them before.
- Get a new understanding of how to derive maximal benefit from different types of loading and stretching in movement.
- Improve your skills to assess functional movement and gait.
- Expand your tissue mobilization techniques through foam rolling, hands-on, and verbal cueing.
- Integrate the Flexibility Highways with the Anatomy Trains.
|Dates||Oct 25 – 25, 2016|
|Location||Orlando, FL USA|
|Venue||LiveWell / National Training Center|
|Address||1935 Don Wickam Drive|
Clermont, FL 34711
9AM – 5PM
|Teacher(s)||Tom Myers & Chuck Wolf|
|Credits Earned||CE approval pending from ACE, NASM, and NCBTMB|
|Notes||Discount if taking both 'BioPlasticity' and 'BodyReading' courses = $450|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.