ATSI Part 1 Structural Essentials: Peterborough, NH
- March 8 – September 28, 2024
- Peterborough, NH, USA
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
Anatomy Trains is thrilled to announce that ATSI Part I: Structural Essentials is coming back to Peterborough, NH, taught by Dr. Meredith Stephens.
The 6 Structural Essentials classes can be taken individually, or you may apply to the ATSI program and take all 6 at a discount as your ATSI Part I.
Early bird discount of $4325 held until November 17, 2023!
Regular price after November 17, 2023: $5250
Price if courses taken individually: $4620 Early Bird / $5296 full price
Please note: You will need to apply to the ATSI training to be eligible to sign up for this product.
Course is limited to 14 students.
Structural Essentials is the beginning of your ATSI Structural Integration journey and will be a mixture of manual techniques, theory and BodyReading.
We have 6 Structural Essentials modules that form Part 1 of the ATSI training, which can be taken as individual workshops, alternatively, completing all 6 modules as an intensive.
The 6 Structural Essentials modules are a set of intensive soft-tissue technique courses. These modules are part of the ATSI training but can also be taken as stand alone modules if you just want to further your anatomy knowledge and gain new techniques. They are divided into functional regions.
Each module thoroughly conveys 15 – 20 technique ‘templates’, designed for versatile application for the different patterns your clients bring to you.
Each class includes:
- Relevant anatomy for the area – short intensive and integrated presentations assemble the best figures from multiple sources, including brand new learning tools such as video of fascial dissections and palpation of the relevant structures to convey the information in an inspiring and understandable fashion.
- BodyReading (visual assessment) – the common postural and movement implications – how to see and ‘read’ them in the intricacy of individual patterns
- Fascial Release Techniques – each technique is fully laid out for intent and ‘feel’, with plenty of time for practice, ensuring that you can apply these methods immediately in your practice.
ATSI Part 1 Modules
- Arches & Legs – March 8-10, 2024
- Fans of the Hip – April 12-14, 2024
- Abdomen, Chest, and Breath – May 31- June 2, 2024
- Tensegrity Spine – July 13-14, 2024
- Shoulders & Arms – August 18-19, 2024
- Head, Neck & Jaw – September 27-28, 2024 + September 29 as an extra day for ATSI Part 1 cohort
To register for any of the individual Structural Essentials modules, please click on the above workshop links.
If you have not yet applied to the program please submit an application.
For questions and inquiries, call our office at 888-546-3747, live chat with us online or email Francesca at email@example.com
LEARN MORE About Registration Guidelines, Prerequisites and general course information.
|Dates||Mar 8 – Sep 28, 2024|
|Location||Peterborough, NH, USA|
|Venue||Bodyworks at Depot Square|
|Address||12 Depot Square, Peterborough, NH 03458|
9:30 AM* – 5:00 PM each day
* Students taking the full ATSI Part I modular format will need to arrive 1 hour early, 8:30 AM, on day 1 of Fans of the Hip; Abdomen, Chest and Breath; Tensegrity Spine; Shoulders and Arms; and Head, Neck and Jaw to complete quizzes and a homework review
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.