Anatomy Trains in Training Part II – POSTPONED
$375 / $475 after March 27, 2020
- Course Details
Due to the ongoing health concerns around Covid-19, this class will be rescheduled. We will update this listing as soon as we have the new dates and will look forward to seeing you in class at a later date.
For specific questions about this course, please contact our local sponsor Nick Weiss at 650-521-0316 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AT in Training has its foundation in Anatomy Trains Myofascial Meridians, Tom Myers’ revolutionary mapping of the fascial connections through the muscles, and his concept of fascia as a body-wide organ system that gets trained, repairs itself, and keeps us together. The repeated load of our common movement habits and patterns impacts the entire fascial system, and Anatomy Trains in Training helps you learn not only why this system needs to be trained as a whole (while still being aware of individual connections) but how to train it.
Four days is divided into 2 parts of full theory put into practice. Part I covered the Superficial Back Line, the Superficial Front Line, and the Lateral Line. In Part II, we will continue unraveling the crucial details of global functional anatomy with the Spiral Line, the Functional and Arm Lines, and the Deep Front Line. After each of the 2-day sessions you can take what you learn and apply it immediately with your clients.
You will learn:
- Anatomy Trains continuities in context
- The latest research results relevant to today’s trainer
- Global understanding of balanced movement, preventing injuries, and maximizing performance
- Movement quality: 4D movement assessment & training principles
- Theoretical understanding applied in to practice of strength & power of fascial recoil
- Functional training for myofascial continuities
- Appropriate use and differentiation of neutral stability and dynamic control concepts
- Physical and psychological stress management – loop into neuromyofascial web
- Practical exercises for overall exercise programming and singular exercise building for different individuals
AT in Training offers a 4-D neuro-myofascial approach to body movement that includes assessment & developing function and performance. Gain new and exciting tools to build and progress individualized exercises that are appropriate to any clients’ body.
Who Is This Workshop For:
Personal Trainers, Physical Educators, Athletic Trainers/Coaches, Fitness Instructors, Physiotherapists or other experts specializing in sports and fitness.
|Dates||Apr 25 – 26, 2020|
|Location||Palo Alto, CA, USA|
|Address||301 California Avenue|
Palo Alto, CA 94306
12:00 – 8:00pm each day
|Tuition||$375 / $475 after March 27, 2020|
|Credits Earned||14 CEs NCBTMB; 14 CECs PMA; 1.4 CEUs NASM|
|Cancellation Fee||$75 if canceled after April 10, 2020|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.