Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Technique Review
11 spots left
- Course Details
This one-day intensive is focused solely on manual therapy skills and techniques, not theory.
Specifically designed for those who completed the Anatomy Trains Structure and Function Live Online program, this day completes the in-person hands-on portion of the course.
This class is also open to those who have taken the in-person course previously, to reinforce technique and build sensitivity and effectiveness.
- Feeling into fascia: Depth, direction, duration
- Using your tools appropriately: Fingertips, easy fist, forearm, elbow
- Body mechanics: Feel more, get more done, be less tired via efficient use of your body
- Demonstration and supervised practice for a dozen foundational Fascial Release techniques
- Table work, bench work, and home-work: Appropriate client position and movements
- Contraindications and modifications for special cases
Prerequisite: Attendance of an Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function in person course or Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Live Online training. You will receive an email with preparation details upon registration.
Covid Compliance Policy
We have been running infection free manual therapy certification programs in Structural Integration in 2020/21, and our intention is to continue to provide a safe and healthy experience for students, teachers, and all involved, following Maine CDC and DHHS guidelines. Maine currently has the highest percentage of population vaccinated, and the lowest COVID infection rate in the United States. To continue to reduce the risk of infection we are requiring all students to provide proof of vaccination as a prerequisite to attend our 2021 Maine based summer program. As of May 24th, 2021, Maine no longer requires vaccinated individuals to wear masks indoors.
Further details will be provided upon registration. You may request a copy of our Covid-19 student waiver in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to feel safe and comfortable attending our classes. We have some general guidelines in place to ensure student and community safety as we happily gather again for in-person courses.
- Anatomy Trains will comply with all local public health guidelines in place at the time of class
- Anatomy Trains will require proof of vaccination against Covid-19 for all students and teachers
- Students will be asked to comply with a brief health screening before entering the classroom
- Persons with confirmed or suspected cases of Covid-19 will not be admitted to the classroom and / or asked to leave and quarantine
- We reserve the right to implement for further measures to ensure the safety of our staff and participants
- We reserve the right in our discretion to cancel any event, even if not required by local or national public health authorities
|Dates||Sep 13 – 13, 2021|
|Location||Walpole, ME, USA|
|Venue||Anatomy Trains Classroom|
|Address||180 Clark's Cove Rd, Walpole, ME 04573|
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
|Credits Earned||8 CEs NCBTMB, pending|
|Cancellation Fee||Up to 30 days prior, full refund less $100 admin fee; less than 30 days prior, nonrefundable.|
|Contact||Francesca via live chat on our website or 888-546-3747|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.