Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function + Structural Essentials: Arches and Legs
50000 Rub per module,Deposit 10000 rub, cost 45000 Rub per module. 85000 Rub, if pay for 2 modules (6 days)
- January 14 – 19, 2020
- Moscow, Russia
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
One short course. . . long-lasting results for you!
A revolutionary map with practical results! Transform your view of myofascial anatomy and expand your ability to assess postural and movement patterns, and to create lasting fascial change with your hands. In this new and expanded 21-hour workshop format you will learn about the myofascial tissue and its many roles in the body. You will begin to appreciate how the body incorporates the Anatomy Train Lines to create easy and graceful movement – provided they are in some form of balance and harmony; restriction or weakness in one section can have many knock-on effects elsewhere.
This workshop will show you how that happens, how to trace the lines of strain and, most importantly, how you can develop strategies to deal with them.
This is the first workshop to combine Anatomy Trains theory alongside structural and functional anatomy and analysis, blending together the concepts of tensegrity with elastic recoil for movement efficiency.
- Get the latest information on fascia, muscle, and movement
- Be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
- Accurately “BodyRead” posture and movement; assess your clients in a new way
- Gain effective myofascial and movement strategies
- Develop treatment strategies specific to your clients’ structural and functional patterns
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function courses give you new techniques to transform structure by reaching deeper issues in the tissues.
Note: This course is the pre-requisite for the Anatomy Trains Structural Integration Professional Certification Training.
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function / Structural Essentials Program
- Functional, Fascial and Structural approaches in one program
- Understand how the body really moves,
- Break the myths of anatomy and physiology
- And learn to make the appropriate changes to maximize efficiency.
Structural Essentials : Arches & Legs
The Structural Essential series is a set of intensive soft-tissue technique courses divided into functional regions. Combining movement and manual techniques for the most efficient and long-lasting results, and using the latest research on the interaction between skeleton, muscles, joints, and fascial proprioceptors, this series of workshops will take you to a new level in therapy.
Designed with the busy manual therapist in mind, each Structural Essentials event gives you a new understanding of the relevant area. The content will outline how the structural and functional anatomy relates to many common issues as well as to the rest of the body. Based on many new and established approaches this series will give you the skills in palpation, BodyReading and functional analysis needed for the modern multidisciplinary therapist.
Arches and the Legs – Underpinning all of our structure is the foot’s interaction with the ground, imbalances here clearly have consequences further up the body. Effective arch balance can be essential for easy and graceful walking, pelvic stability, low back efficiency and even head and neck support. The feet and legs are literally the foundation for the rest of our structure and this workshop will analyze the bones of the feet and how they conspire to help or hinder the arches. We will look at the forces coming from the leg muscles and create strategies to help maintain better mechanics by dealing with myofascial restrictions and imbalances.
The Knee and Thigh – A complicated hinge in the middle of two long levers is perhaps not the best of designs – but this “elbow designed by committee” is an excellent work of engineering. The knee joint mediates forces coming down from the hip and up from the foot and still allows a wide range of movement in all but the frontal plane.
- How to differentiate your analysis of the foot and legs from the rest of the mechanical chain, giving an accurate reading of their skeletal relationships
- How to assess and then provide good foot and leg support through the three (or four) arches of the foot
- How the arches act in walking and standing and their relationship to the pelvis and the AT lines
- How to balance the support the arches receive from the long muscles of the calf
- Effective strategies to unwind rotational compensations in the foot, the tibia-fibula complex and the knee.
- Learn how the structures of the knee and thigh co-operate to achieve this and learn to recognize some of the structural dysfunctions that can occur.
- BodyRead the various imbalances which can occur
- Learn to balance the common rotational movements of the knee
Note:- Please do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements until you have received final confirmation that the workshop is running
|Dates||Jan 14 – 19, 2020|
|Address||Komsolmolsky Prospect 28|
9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day
|Tuition||50000 Rub per module,Deposit 10000 rub, cost 45000 Rub per module. 85000 Rub, if pay for 2 modules (6 days)|
|Cancellation Fee||Hosts Cancellation Policy :-Невозможно, согласно законам РФ|
|Contact|| Ksenlya. +7-985-511-00-44 (Alt) 8-499-392-02-21|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.