Zoga Movement Introductory Workshop
- October 2 – 4, 2020
- Prague, Czech Republic
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists & Movement Professionals.
- Course Details
ZOGA: Zoga is a stretching and strengthening practice based on yoga asanas using Anatomy Trains Structural Integration principles. Zoga is specifically designed to increase the freedom of glide between myofascial layers of the body.
The human body is designed to move from our center of gravity into all available directions. Zoga includes all these possibilities in assessment and therapy.
Zoga practice allows you to:
- Bodyread where lack of glide and ‘give’ are occurring in the body
- Use movement and manual guidance to elicit efficient and balanced movement
- Achieve a balanced and ‘minimum energy’ resting posture and more efficient in movement
- Achieve more balance in movement and how forces are distributed along tensegrity system of the body
In this 3-day Zoga introductory workshop you will learn:
- How myofascial layers move on each other in stretch
- How Anatomy Trains Lines adapt to stretching
- How specific positioning within asana creates fascial stretch and gliding challenges
- Visual assessment of posture and movement that lead to new intervention strategies
- How to help students / clients find stand open those obscure and stubborn ‘corners’ in the moving body
- Training in manual interventions
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.