ZOGA Movement Immersion
Course is full.
- December 16 – 17, 2023
- San Diego, CA, USA
- This course is intended for Movement Professionals.
- Course Details
Zoga Movement Immersion
Presented by Wojtek Cackowski
Live course – 14 hours
This is a 2-day immersion into the Zoga Multidimensional Movement concept that will show you possibilities that precise movement and touch bring to the ability of the human body to change. We will assess the biomechanics of the body with a Podobaroscopic platform, a pelvis kinematics sensor, and occlusion measurements before our movement and manual interventions. We will observe how powerful the techniques of Zoga are in creating measurable changes in biomechanics of the body to shift towards more neutral and balanced organization. Zoga uses Manual and Movement interventions to create sharing reactions between layers of fascia in the body and bring them more options for movement and force distribution. Zoga uses the Anatomy Trains map to organize assessment and bring order into how it organizes structure and function around the body. This concept is designed to support and achieve goals of structural integration and is well combined with sessions of Rolfing, ATSI or other schools of Structural Integration.
ZOGA: Zoga is a stretching and strengthening practice based on yoga asanas using Anatomy Trains Structural Integration principles. Zoga is specifically designed to increase the freedom of glide between myofascial layers of the body.
The human body is designed to move from our center of gravity into all available directions. Zoga includes all these possibilities in assessment and therapy.
Zoga practice allows you to:
- BodyRead where lack of glide and ‘give’ are occurring in the body
- Use movement and manual guidance to elicit efficient and balanced movement
- Achieve a balanced and ‘minimum energy’ resting posture
In this workshop you will learn:
- How myofascial layers move on each other in stretch
- How Anatomy Trains Lines adapt to stretching
- How specific positioning within asana creates fascial stretch and gliding challenges
- Visual assessment of posture and movement that lead to new intervention strategies
- How to help students / clients find and open those obscure and stubborn ‘corners’ in the moving body
- Training in manual interventions
Note: You will need to bring a yoga mat to class
|Dec 16 – 17, 2023
|San Diego, CA, USA
|Family Health Centers of San Diego
|823 Gateway Way, San Diego CA 9Z102
9:00 AM-5:00 PM each day
|14 CEs NCBTMB pending; 14 CEs NCPC, pending; 1.4 CEs NASM, pending; 14 Category 1 CEs IASI
|Up to 30 days prior, full refund less $100 admin fee; less than 30 days prior, nonrefundable.
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.