Zoga for Low Back Pain Live Online with Wojtek Cackowski
Course is full.
- January 15 – 15, 2023
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Thank you for your interest. Registration for this course is now closed. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
This online movement webinar will provide insightful movement explorations for the most common immobilized areas of the body in clients with lower back pain.
In this 2 hour online webinar with movement master Wojtek Cackowski, who created Zoga Multidimensional movement, you will learn and practice:
- Movement explorations of the regions of the most commonly related to lower back pain
- Assessments for gliding restrictions for many anatomical relationships in lumbar and pelvic area
- How tension and compression relationships and distant positional and mobility patterns can influence lower back pain from a mechanical perspective
- You will give your body the gift of movement exploration that will be fun and challenging in a very individualized way
Please join us in this movement webinar with Zoga Multidimensional Movement in lower back pain.
Sunday, January 15, 2023
12:00 – 2:00 PM EST
If you cannot take this course live, it will be recorded and the recording will be made available to all registrants for 45 days after the course ends.
To ensure a high quality student experience, registration for this course will close on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM EST.
|Dates||Jan 15 – 15, 2023|
12:00 – 2:00 PM EST
|Teacher(s)||Tom MyersWojtek Cackowski|
|Tuition||$99 until January 12, 2023 / $199 thereafter|
|Credits Earned||2 CEs NCBTMB, pending; 2 CEs NPCP (PMA), pending; 0.2 CEUs NASM, pending; 2 CEs IASI Cat. 1|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
|Contact||Francesca at 888 546-3747|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.