ZOGA for Freeing the Shoulders (Module 1) Live Online with Wojtek Cackowski
Course is full.
- April 16 – 16, 2023
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Thank you for your interest. Registration for this course is now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This online series of movement webinar will provide insightful movement explorations for the most common immobilized areas of the body in clients with shoulder issues. In this 2 hour online webinar with movement master Wojtek Cackowski, who created ZOGA Multidimensional movement, you will:
- Learn and practice movement sequences to increase glide in the areas most commonly related to shoulder pain, including the balance between the upper trapezius, and pectoralis major
- Learn and practice postural assessments for gliding restrictions for the many anatomical relationships shoulder and arms
- Learn how tension and compression relationships and distant positional and mobility patterns can influence shoulder pain from a mechanical perspective, including practices to help with release of upper back, shoulder and arm issues
- Use unique ZOGA movements and self massage to elicit efficient and balanced movement for shoulders and arms.
Please join us in this movement webinar with Zoga Multidimensional Movement for shoulders.
Sunday, April 16, 2023
12:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
If you cannot take this course live, it will be recorded and the recording will be made available to all registrants for 45 days after the course ends.
|Dates||Apr 16 – 16, 2023|
12:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
|Teacher(s)||Tom MyersWojtek Cackowski|
|Tuition||$99 until April 12, 2023 / $199 thereafter|
|Credits Earned||2 CEs NCBTMB; 2 CEs NPCP (PMA); 0.2 CEUs NASM; 2 CEs IASI Cat. 1|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
|Contact||Francesca at 888 546-3747|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.