Working the Face and Hands
Course is over.
- August 4 – 5, 2016
- Walpole, ME USA
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
The face and the hands are among the most spectacularly rich areas of the body, and are thus potent areas for quieting the dis-stressed nervous system. But how much of our work focuses on the large muscles of the trunk and limbs? Expand your skills into:
- the fascial structures of the hand: palmar fascia, carpal tunnel, inter carpal joints, and finger ligaments.
- learn techniques for reducing arthritic pain in the hands and finger joints.
- the reflex system of the hand (and foot)
- the delicate muscles of expression in the face, including release of the scalp
- intra- and extra-oral work for the powerful muscles of the jaw and TMJ.
|Dates||Aug 4 – 5, 2016|
|Location||Walpole, ME USA|
|Address||180 Clarks Clove Road|
Walpole, ME 04573
9:00am – 5:00pm each day
|Tuition||$500 / $400 by July 8, 2016|
|Credits Earned||14 CES NCBTMB; 14 CEs IASI Cat 2|
|Cancellation Fee||Two months prior, $100 cancellation fee|
Six weeks prior, 50% refund
30 days or less, non-refundable
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.