Working the Face and Hands
Course is over.
The face and the hands are among the most spectacularly rich areas of the body, and are thus potent areas for quieting the dis-stressed nervous system. But how much of our work focuses on the large muscles of the trunk and limbs? Expand your skills into:
- the fascial structures of the hand: palmar fascia, carpal tunnel, inter carpal joints, and finger ligaments.
- learn techniques for reducing arthritic pain in the hands and finger joints.
- the reflex system of the hand (and foot)
- the delicate muscles of expression in the face, including release of the scalp
- intra- and extra-oral work for the powerful muscles of the jaw and TMJ.
|Dates||Aug 4 – 5, 2016|
|Location||Walpole, ME USA|
|Address||180 Clarks Clove Road|
Walpole, ME 04573
|Class Times||9:00am - 5:00pm each day|
|Tuition||$500 / $400 by July 8, 2016|
|Credits Earned||14 CES NCBTMB; 14 CEs IASI Cat 2|
|Cancellation Fee||Two months prior, $100 cancellation fee|
Six weeks prior, 50% refund
30 days or less, non-refundable
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.