Home / Anatomy Trains Store / Courses / “Throw it!”: Shoulder Injuries in Sports Live Online with Tom Myers and Eric Cressey
“Throw it!”: Shoulder Injuries in Sports Live Online with Tom Myers and Eric Cressey
Course is over.
- May 15 – 15, 2022
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Thank you for your interest. Registration for this course is now closed. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Please join President of Cressey Sports Performance Eric Cressey and Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers for a dynamic two hour livestream back-and-forth, in collaboration with Bill Parisi and the Fascia Training Academy.
In this exciting brand-new collaboration, we will cover:
- Essential Functional Shoulder Anatomy
- Common Sports Injuries – How ‘acute’ and ‘chronic’ interact
- BodyReading the Shoulder – Kinetic chains in the upper girdle
- Intro to Thoracic Outlet Course – neck / shoulder integration
- Live Q&A – bring your questions to Eric or Tom
- Get a better grasp of the complex equation of stability and mobility in the shoulder
- See where (and how) the shoulder girdle balances correctly on the rib cage
- Learn to read common compensatory patterns in shoulders from thoracic and cervical deviations
- Trace how issues can travel down into the arms and hands, or up into the neck, jaw and spine.
Sunday, May 15th
12:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
If you cannot take this course live, it will be recorded and the recording will be made available to all registrants for 45 days after the course ends.
|Dates||May 15 – 15, 2022|
12:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
|Teacher(s)||Tom Myers, Eric Cressey|
|Credits Earned||2 CEs NCBTMB; 2 CEs NPCP (PMA); 0.2 CEUs NASM; 2 CEs IASI Cat. 1|
|Cancellation Fee||For cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course, full tuition credit to applied towards a future workshop or product. Cancellations within 24 hours before the start of the course, no refunds.|
|Contact||Francesca at 888 546-3747|
or live chat on our website
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.