Structural Essentials: Fans of the Hip + Abdomen, Chest & Breath
50000 Rub per module,Deposit 10000 rub, cost 45000 Rub per module. 85000 Rub, if pay for 2 modules (6 days)
- August 2 – 7, 2020
- Moscow, Russia
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
Fans of the Hip
The Structural Essential series is a set of intensive soft-tissue technique courses divided into functional regions. Combining movement and manual techniques for the most efficient and long-lasting results, and using the latest research on the interaction between skeleton, muscles, joints, and fascial proprioceptors, this series of workshops will take you to a new level in therapy.
Designed with the busy manual therapist in mind, each Structural Essentials event gives you a new understanding of the relevant area. The content will outline how the structural and functional anatomy relates to many common issues as well as to the rest of the body. Based on many new and established approaches this series will give you the skills in palpation, BodyReading and functional analysis needed for the modern multidisciplinary therapist.
The hip and pelvis combine to transfer the forces from two legs and into the one spine and therefore has a hugely complex role to fulfill in the body. Ida Rolf described the pelvis as ‘the joint that determines symmetry’ and it is easy to see why. Differences between the hips can affect down into the legs or up through the spine. Achieving balance here can be essential for long lasting results in any therapy. This course sheds light on the pelvis – the keystone of human architecture – by organizing the 20 or so muscles of the pelvis into three fans. Get specific with sensitivity.
- Seeing how the soft tissue is arranged in an easy to understand pattern
- Using these fans to balance pelvic tilts and torsions
- Learning how to work accurately, effectively and sensitively with the adductors around the ischial ramus and deep lateral rotators, leading to the pelvic floor
- The psoas complex and the many variations on ideas of how it does (or does not)
- affect pelvic, low back and hip patterns
Abdomen, Chest & Breath
The breath is an essential food for life and its passage in and out of the body can be compromised by structural issues in the trunk. The trunk must also act to support the shoulders as well as the neck and head. Its position and relationship with the pelvis can therefore be vital for correct mechanics of the upper limbs and head, neck and jaw.
This course focuses on ribcage and thoracic spine mechanics, and includes:
- The anatomy and physiology of the breath
- Various therapeutic views of the ‘normal’ breath
- Techniques for abdominal fasciae, ribs, vertebral rib joints, and mediastinal visceral tissues, scalenes, and lumbar muscles
- Techniques for facilitation of the ‘breath wave’ into the front, back, and sides, as well as into each ‘quadrant’ of the rib cage
Note:- Please do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements until you have received final confirmation that the workshop is running
|Dates||Aug 2 – 7, 2020|
|Address||Komsolmolsky Prospect 28|
9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day
|Tuition||50000 Rub per module,Deposit 10000 rub, cost 45000 Rub per module. 85000 Rub, if pay for 2 modules (6 days)|
|Cancellation Fee||Hosts Cancellation Policy :-Невозможно, согласно законам РФ|
|Contact|| Ksenlya. +7-985-511-00-44 (Alt) 8-499-392-02-21|
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.