Slings in Motion Introductory Workshop Live Online
- June 10 – 10, 2022
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
The Slings Myofascial Training Introductory Workshop has a rich and condensed format. It is for movement professionals and therapists who would like to experience Slings and learn what it is all about.
Slings Myofascial Training is a fascia-focussed movement practice. 12 fascial qualities and related training techniques are deliberately used to achieve 12 clearly defined aims. The concept can be integrated into a variety of movement modalities such as Pilates, Yoga, group fitness or one-to-one sessions to enrich them with a fascial dimension.
Slings is a resource-oriented, integrative practice that is designed to enhance postural ease and movement freedom while strengthening health and vitality. The exercise sequences include dynamic and rhythmic, as well as gentle and melting motions, in all body positions.
Recognising findings from current fascia research, Slings is backed-up by over ten years of practical experience. Karin Gurtner’s Slings Myofascial Training is writing movement history as it establishes itself worldwide with movement professionals and therapists.
During this workshop, we aim to inspire by giving tangible insights into this ground-breaking fascia-focussed concept.
- Getting to know and experience the Sling Myofascial Training concept
- Gaining fascia-focussed movement inspirations
- Understanding the Slings Myofascial Training education pathway
- Movement professionals and therapists
- Certification in movement or therapy
Training Tools Needed
- One Pilates/Yoga mat
- Two spikey soft massage balls (Ø 12cm), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Balls
Nice to Have
- One kneeling pad, for example: Slings Kneeling Pad
- Two soft massage domes (Ø 11cm, 6cm height), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Domes
This workshop will be recorded with 30 days of access to the recordings provided. In order to access the recordings, you must sign up prior to the workshop.
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.