Slings in Motion I Live Online
590 USD until 1 January 2024 / 650 USD thereafter
- February 1 – 4, 2024
- Online course
- This course is intended for Online Course.
- Course Details
Slings in Motion I is a hands-on repertoire course that will literally move you!
You will learn a wide range of different exercises and movement sequences. The focus is on two very influential myofascial meridians of the Anatomy Trains body map, namely the:
- supportive and enduring Superficial backline .
- lifting and protecting Superficial Frontal Line .
The resource-oriented repertoire includes a contrasting mixture of:
- differentiated and holistic exercises in all body positions.
- slow and deep-acting, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as gentle and melting exercises and movement sequences.
- Exercise variants with and without small equipment.
Each exercise is practiced and discussed in terms of:
- movement execution.
- Myofascial Anatomy.
- Myofascial Training Techniques.
- Application and use of small devices.
- targeted sequencing.
- short-term and long-term exercise goals.
The repertoire is supplemented and combined with SynerChi Flow , a seamlessly choreographed exercise sequence that is implemented and experienced in different ways throughout the course.
To internalize the exercises and for personal experience, thematically oriented slings are integrated into motion master classes.
After attending the course you will have gained a deeper understanding of the concept of Slings Myofascial Training and will have a wide range of scientifically informed and experience-tested exercises; both for your personal training as well as for teaching movement lessons and integration into bodywork.
Slings in Motion I is one of a series of three repertoire courses leading to a Diploma in Slings Myofascial Training.
learning goals and content
After completing the Slings in Motion I course you will:
- have gained an in-depth understanding of the superficial backline and superficial frontal line in motion.
- have experienced all the basic Slings in Motion I exercises, as well as exercise variants.
- Understand movement execution, myofascial training techniques used, appropriate use of small equipment, and training goals for each exercise.
- have learned and practiced the seamlessly choreographed exercise sequences SynerChi Essential Flow and Dynamic Flow.
- Deepened your understanding and embodiment of the concept through daily Slings in Motion master classes.
- have gained new physical knowledge and an expanded range of movement skills.
- have a large selection of functional and fascia-focused exercises for personal training and physical education.
This course will be recorded with 30 days of access to the recordings provided. In order to access the recordings, you must sign up prior to course commencement.
Please note that the recordings will be made available to you on the Monday after the course.
Slings in Motion I: Superficial Back Line • Superficial Front Line
The course book is available in different Amazon Shops, for example on Amazon.com.
Training Tools Needed
- One Pilates/Yoga mat
- Two spikey soft massage balls (Ø 12cm), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Balls
Nice to Have
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.