Slings in Motion Blend
7875 ZAR until 31/08/2023 / 8750 ZAR thereafter
- November 3 – 5, 2023
- Cape Town, South Africa
- This course is intended for Movement Professionals.
- Course Details
Note: Course is conducted in English
This practical three-day course comprises a diverse blend of Slings in Motion I, II, III favourites and unique exercises. Slings Blend is a practical course that will move you!
Building on the foundational content covered in Anatomy Trains in Motion and Slings Essentials, Slings in Motion Blend features:
- Unidirectional and multidimensional movements for all myofascial meridians.
- Exercises that utilize and enhance all of the fascial movement qualities.
- Differentiated and integrated exercises in all body positions.
- Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises with and without massage props.
Each exercise is experienced and discussed in terms of:
- Movement execution.
- Myofascial anatomy.
- Myofascial training techniques.
- The use and benefits of props. Purposeful sequencing.
- Short-term and long-term exercise aims.
The repertoire is complemented and connected with a seamless SynerChi Flow sequence, which is also practiced and discussed in detail.
To deepen the embodiment of the exercises and for personal experience, daily Slings in Motion master classes are part of the course.
Concluding the training, you will have a comprehensive selection of multidimensional exercises that can be incorporated into a wide variety of movement modalities or to enrich bodywork.
In combination with Anatomy Trains in Motion and Slings Essentials, Slings in Motion Blend forms a well-rounded education package that gives you the theoretical and practical understanding for a deliberate, fascia-focused movement practice.
|Dates||Nov 3 – 5, 2023|
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Venue||Movement Intellect studio / Online|
|Address||39 Drummond road, West Beach, Bloubergstrand,|
|Tuition||7875 ZAR until 31/08/2023 / 8750 ZAR thereafter|
0044 77 8690 6802 (UK no)
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.