Moving Into, Through, and Beyond Trauma – POSTPONED, TBD
Course is over.
- July 13 – 15, 2020
- Walpole, ME, USA
- This course is intended for Courses with Tom Myers.
- Course Details
Due to ongoing health concerns around Covid-19, this course will be postponed, with new dates TBD. For specific questions, please email email@example.com.
Getting Unhooked: Strategies for Resilience with Tom Myers
- What trauma really is and how the neuromyofascial web responds to it
- BodyReading / visual assessment of traumatic patterns
- Self-exploration of myofascial release, movement and breath to enter into ‘forbidden’ space
- Handling trauma release ethically and effectively in your clients and students
This course will draw on the work of Stephen Porges, Peter Levine, and other trauma researchers, and of course Tom’s 40 years of practice experience finding, releasing, and re-integrating such hooks. Bring your clients back from the edge – and so many are there these days – with confidence and skill.
Please note that this is not a therapy session for those with trauma, but a professional course for those who deal with trauma.
|Dates||Jul 13 – 15, 2020|
|Location||Walpole, ME, USA|
|Venue||Anatomy Trains Classroom|
|Address||180 Clark's Cove RD|
Walpole, ME, 04573 USA
9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day (1 hr for lunch)
|Tuition||$550 / $650 after May 1, 2020|
|Credits Earned||21 CEs NCBTMB; 21 CEs IASI Cat 1; 21 CECs PMA|
|Cancellation Fee||Up to 8 weeks prior, full refund less $100 admin fee; Less than 8 weeks and up to 4 weeks prior 50% refund; less than 30 days prior nonrefundable|
|Contact||Becky or Francesca |
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.