Manual NVR Part 2: Lower Thorax, Pelvis, and Hips (in person)
$1000 or four monthly payments of $250 (see course details for more)
- December 1 – 3, 2023
- Bellingham, WA, USA
- This course is intended for Neurovascular Release.
- Course Details
In Manual NVR Part 2, the second course in the Manual NVR series, we will thoroughly explore restrictions within the lower thorax, pelvis, and hips.
• Continue working strategically with the vascular system to release hypertonic muscles that are shortening the myofascial tracks, distorting posture, and limiting movement.
• Further develop your skills and strategies for freeing up peripheral nerves, cranial nerves, and dural restrictions to improve structural balance and function.
• Explore several strategies for working with left-right differences (including scoliosis and pelvic torsion).
• Combine visual, functional, and palpatory assessments to help you choose which techniques to apply and where to apply them.
Our overarching goals are improved structural balance and freedom in movement with less pain and discomfort.
There are five courses (or Parts) in the Manual NVR course series. The prerequisite for this Part 2 course is Part 1. For each in-person course, there is an equivalent distance learning version of the course. By completing all five Parts, practitioners earn Anatomy Trains Advanced Certification in Manual Neurovascular Release. While working through the course series, practitioners may alternate between distance learning and in-person courses.
|Dates||Dec 1 – 3, 2023|
|Location||Bellingham, WA, USA|
9:00 to 5:30 on first two days
|Teacher(s)||Kieran (Kier) Schumaker|
|Tuition||$1000 or four monthly payments of $250 Tuition includes ongoing access to class recordings for your review, plus small group and private mentoring: • Video recordings of the online format for this course, edited into segments with timestamps that allow you to find individual techniques. • Free fifteen-minute mentoring sessions via Zoom, each focused on one client case (scheduled as needed during the year after your course has been completed). • A 12-month subscription to the NVR Monthly Seminar Series, a total of 24 hours of live sessions and recordings.|
|Credits Earned||21 CEs NCBTMB; 21 CEs IASI Cat 1|
|Cancellation Fee||If cancelling 45 or more days before class, you will be refunded what you have paid, minus a $100 cancellation fee. No refund less than 45 days before the course. If you need to cancel your enrollment last-minute due to an unexpected life event or a positive COVID test, we can talk about your options for substituting another class.|
via text or WhatsApp
Or via Zoom by scheduling a student consultation: https://agilebodyschedule.as.me/student-consult