Introduction to Aston® Techniques for Bodyworkers – Australia
- Course Details
An exciting opportunity to learn from Judith Aston, on her one and only teaching trip to Australia!
This 3 day workshop introduces manual therapists to Judith Aston’s techniques and unique style of body assessment. Over the 3 days we will be enhancing your seeing skills, exploring movement and learning fascial integration techniques, that can change and integrate tissues from superficial to deep layers. This will include a practicum for partner exchanges.
About Judith Aston:
Judith Aston is widely recognized as a pioneer in the art and science of kinetics for her discovery of the Aston® Paradigm. Her distinct biomechanical model for the human body is based on a unique way of seeing the body in relationship to the earth. Her discoveries about the importance of using the forces of gravity and ground reaction in alternating sequences has transformed many systems of exercise, bodywork, and movement education. Her acute ability to “see” the body in stillness and in motion, and to train others to see, established her discipline of bodywork and movement training in the 1970’s.
|Dates||Feb 15 – 17, 2020|
|Location||Fremantle, WA, Australia|
|Venue||Anatomy Trains Australia & New Zealand HQ|
|Address||2/5 Norfolk Street, Fremantle|
9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day
|Cancellation Fee||TERMS & CONDITIONS|
• Workshop sizes are limited. Reservations will be accepted in date order
• A confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration and deposit
• Course will be confirmed once minimum numbers are reached
• Cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to workshop – less 50%
• Cancellation less than four weeks prior to workshop – no refund
• Full refund of course fees if, for any reason, we cancel a workshop
+61 8 9335 5063
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.