Foundations of Movement with Tom Myers – Australia
- Course Details
Join Anatomy Trains author Tom Myers for an active, fun, and practical review of developmental movement from the helpless infant lying on her back to the fully motivated toddler who wrecks your house.
Learn the sequence of seven steps from supine support to upright alignment. Where these stages of development have been ‘missed’, movement is affected.
Learn how to guide your clients through this complete sequence, as well as to use it for self-restoration.
Feel for yourself how the alternation of our joint shape lends both freedom and power to arms, legs, and spine, in sport and martial arts.
Experiment with tension and compression, the yin and yang of biomechanics.
Open to all, come prepared to move!
|Dates||Feb 10 – 10, 2020|
|Location||Fremantle, WA, Australia|
|Venue||Anatomy Trains Australia & New Zealand HQ|
|Address||2/5 Norfolk Street, Fremantle|
9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day
|Teacher(s)||Tom MyersMichael Polon|
|Cancellation Fee||TERMS & CONDITIONS|
• Workshop sizes are limited. Reservations will be accepted in date order
• A confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration and deposit
• Course will be confirmed once minimum numbers are reached
• Cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to workshop – less 50%
• Cancellation less than four weeks prior to workshop – no refund
• Full refund of course fees if, for any reason, we cancel a workshop
+61 8 9335 5063
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.