Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Fans of the Hip
€ 645,00 / € 695,00 after 14 April 2017
- June 23 – 25, 2017
- Dortmund, Germany
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
This hands-on workshop explores how the hip and pelvis combine to transfer the forces from two legs and into the one spine, playing a complex role in structural-postural balance in the body. This course sheds light on the pelvis – the keystone of human architecture – by organizing the 20 or so muscles of the hip & pelvis into three fans. Get specific with sensitivity.
- Seeing how the soft tissue is arranged in an easy to understand pattern
- Using these fans to balance pelvic tilts and torsions
- Learning how to work accurately, effectively and sensitively with the adductors around the ischial ramus and deep lateral rotators, leading to the pelvic floor
- The psoas complex and the many variations on ideas of how it does (or does not)affect pelvic, low back and hip patterns
Come explore these muscles via palpation and manual therapy techniques for finding, stretching, opening and understanding the deep lateral rotators, adductors, groin muscles and the pelvic floor.
Anatomy Trains courses give you new techniques to transform structure by reaching deeper issues in the tissues.
|Dates||Jun 23 – 25, 2017|
|Venue||Pilates Zentrum Dortmund|
|Address||Rosemeyer Str 2-4, 44139|
Friday: 1:00pm – 9:00pm / Saturday: 9:30am – 6:00pm / Sunday: 9:30am – 1:30pm
|Tuition||€ 645,00 / € 695,00 after 14 April 2017|
|Credits Earned||18 CEs|
|Cancellation Fee||No refunds for cancellation within 30 days of the first day of the workshop.|
|Notes||50% deposit required with application. |
Balance of Fee required 40 days before start of the course.
Cancellation fee: € 50,00
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.