Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Head, Neck & Jaw
$750 AUD / $700 AUD before Jan. 15
Course is over.
- Course Details
The FRSB workshops can be taken as stand alone workshops or as credits towards the full KMI training
The Fascial Release for Structural Balance (FRSB) workshops are a set of intensive soft-tissue technique courses,divided into functional regions. Each course thoroughly conveys 15 – 20 technique ‘templates’, designed for versatile application for the different patterns your clients bring to you.
The neck is a remarkable feat of biomechanical engineering, giving a combination of a wide range of movement but maintaining a structural strength. It is often seen as the last site of compensation as it corrects for any alteration from below, allowing the eyes and ears to orient to the horizon. Patterns can of course work their way in the other direction, and particularly from the jaw and its many possible patterns of movement and holding. This course will focus on key areas of the neck and jaw complex to allow you to build successful strategies to ease these potential problem areas, alleviating the issues working in both directions and setting the body up for a longer lasting change.
- The sub-occipital muscles.
• The laminar groove and deep cervical muscles.
• Soft-tissue techniques for shoulder muscles
• The muscular wires of the front of the neck – anterior scalenes and colli muscles.
• Intra-oral work for the hyoid complex, the tongue, and the floor of the mouth.
• The jaw muscles, TMJ, the palate and facial muscles.
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.