Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Abdomen, Chest & Breath
- June 17 – 19, 2016
- Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire, UK
- This course is intended for Manual Therapists.
- Course Details
THE FRSB SERIES
Regional courses in soft-tissue technique
Each of the FRSB series is a short intensive course limited to specific anatomy and heavy on manual soft-tissue technique. Each course focuses on 15 – 20 core ‘templates’ for technique, which can be applied in different ways for different patterns in your clients. The courses fully explain the intent and scope of each move. Come out of these courses with new tools for soft-tissue release.
This course focuses on ribcage and thoracic spine mechanics, and includes:
- The anatomy and physiology of the breath
- Various therapeutic views of the ‘normal’ breath
- Techniques for abdominal fasciae, ribs, vertebral rib joints, and mediastinal visceral tissues, scalenes, and lumbar muscles
- Techniques for facilitation of the ‘breath wave’ into the front, back, and sides, as well as into each ‘quadrant’ of the rib cage
|Dates||Jun 17 – 19, 2016|
|Location||Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire, UK|
|Venue||Weston-on-the-Green Memorial Village Hall|
|Address||Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire, UK|
Friday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm / Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
|Teacher(s)||James EarlsOwen Lewis|
|Tuition||£445 / £380 before 24 March 2016|
|Credits Earned||18 CEs|
|Cancellation Fee||Deposit - 50%|
Cancellation more than 4 weeks before - full refund less an admin fee of £25
Cancellation 2-4 weeks before - deposit transferable to another Anatomy Trains UK workshop minus £25 admin fee
Cancellation less tan 2 weeks before - no refund
Where full payment has been made, the above applies to the deposit amount only.
The difference between the deposit and the amount paid (less any admin fee applicable) will be refunded.
+44 (028) 9581 9055
Get in touch if you have questions about this course.